Please spare a moment to read this, we’ve kept it as brief as we can. These terms and conditions cover the sale of Mount Congreve Gardens Membership. By purchasing a membership, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the enjoyment of all of our visitors:
- The Membership is valid from the date you purchase for 12 months; unused visits cannot be carried over. Please note we are only open on selected dates in January.
- Don’t forget you’ll need to bring your Membership card with you when you visit otherwise the full admission price will apply and you will not be able to avail of discounts on food and beverage or retail. Membership cards are not transferable and photo ID will be requested as proof of ownership. If you are buying as a gift, please use the recipient’s name (not your own) when purchasing.
- A Family Membership admits up to 2 adults and 3 children under 16 only (and under 4’s go free) – any additional persons will be charged full rate less 10% discount.
- Members are welcome in the Gardens during normal business hours. Please refer to the website for opening times and you do not need to book in advance.
- If purchased online you will be issued a Membership Card upon your first visit to the gardens. Proof of purchase will be requested. Should you wish for your card to be posted to a physical address a charge of €5.00 will apply for postage and packing.
- Lost cards will be replaced at a fee of €10.00. It is therefore important to keep it safe.